28 April – 5 May 2018
20 – 27 October 2018
A week of self-care, personal, spiritual and professional development, mindfulness, compassion, zen, soul wisdom, support and laughter… and great food! In a wonderful quiet spot in the South of France.
mindfulness (self-)compassion soul wisdom
Are you a
Coach – counsellor – supervisor – therapist – trainer – teacher – (mental) health care professional?
- space and quiet to explore the next step in your development?
- deeper connection to and trust in your wisdom?
- clarity about where you are and where you want to go?
- integration of mindfulness & (self-)compassion practice in your life and profession?
- deepening of your spiritual practice?
- like-minded wise women to support & uplift each other and help each other grow and develop?
Then the wise women retreat in the South of France could be for you!
If your job is to help other people grow, develop, learn and heal, your most important job is to take care of your own growth, development, learning and healing.
Self-care is key!
A week with wise women professionals in the humanities
A week of zen, mindfulness, compassion, wisdom.
A week just for you. Where you recharge, and feed your body, mind and soul.
- Mindfulness in your life and work
- (Self)-compassion for you and your clients/students
- Accessing intuition
- Ego versus soul
- Optional 1-on-1 session
- Walks, yoga, quiet time and talks
Bespoke; advanced level
I want you to get the most out of this week and for all of you to have a deeply fulfilling learning and growing experience.
In order to facilitate this, this is an application only retreat. We’ll have an exploratory talk first – so I can assess where you are – professionally, personally, spiritually – and what your needs and expectations are.
I will tailor the content of the retreat to individual and group needs.
This retreat is not for you if you are just starting out on the path of discovering personal development, nor is it a therapy group.
The retreat leader
I am Karin Bosveld, a seasoned coach/counsellor, zen, mindfulness and compassion teacher and former English teacher. I work with sensitive, talented wise professionals in the humanities, who want to deepen their soul wisdom and work from a place of trust and confidence.
Read more about me here.
- When: 28 April – 5 May 2018 and 20 – 27 October 2018
- Where: La Grande Combe, 12480 St. Izaire, Aveyron (France) (subject to changes)
- How to get there: You can travel by car, train or plane. Find more details here.
- Price: € 1197,- (full board, full program, excl. travel)
- Group size: max. 8
You can opt to pay in 3 easy installments (3 x €400,-), billed 30 days apart.
Is this for you?
Let’s make sure the program is the right fit for you before you decide. Sign up here and I’ll contact you for a no-strings-attached, free exploratory call.
At the time of submission of a booking application (agreed on orally, via email or this website) for a course or retreat, the participant agrees to the terms and conditions and the payment of the tuition fee due for the particular course or retreat.
The terms and conditions will be sent by email and can be found on this website.